Offre d’emploi: Business Development Manager
Expérience : 2 à 5 ans
Lieu : Europe
Contrat : CDI
Unique opportunity to help addressing climate change and food security
Elicit Plant is an agribiotechnology company founded in 2017, utilizing a proprietary plant phytosterol platform EliTerra® to reduce crop water stress and increase yield, with a strong focus on row crops which are essential for feeding the global growing population.
Elicit Plants’ products were successfully validated in hundreds of field trials and commercial demos in Europe, Ukraine, Brazil and USA, with exceptional performance and high “win-rates”. We are commercial in France, Ukraine and Brazil, approved in Germany, Spain and Poland, and in process for a global EU approval and US approval.
Elicit Plant’s strategic alliances team is working to make the company’s products available to farmers around the world, through creating partnerships with leading companies in each market, and creating long-term win-win partnerships. We are also engaging with key vertical stakeholders which can work with us to accelerate the adoption of our products.
- Analyze potential markets/segments/products to support business development for key markets and finding the best go-to-market route
- Take an active role in business development efforts under the company’s strategic alliances pipeline (preparation of materials, monitoring processes, leading discussions, etc.)
- Work closely with the technology & agronomy teams to support advancement of the strategic alliances pipeline, and constantly summarize and feed market insights into the company
- Strong involvement in account management for partners to verify smooth and successful execution
- The role is global, with an initial focus in Europe. Some traveling will be required from time to time.
- Business/marketing-related degree with top grades, and knowhow/experience in the biotech/agriculture field
- 2-5 years’ experience in business development in biotech/Agtech companies – proven experience in customer/partner facing roles, and ability to drive and advance business processes up to successful closing
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously & independently
- Highly motivated and strong sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal capabilities, advantage for experience in working with R&D people
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, skills in additional EU languages a major advantage