EliGrain-a for Cereals
Mitigates drought stress on cereal crops
Preserve your cereals yields during periods of water scarcity, thanks to the unique mode of action of EliGrain-a.
EliGrain-a for Cereals is a product by Elicit Plant designed to combat drought stress and enhance yields during water scarcity.
EFCI Register – FPR 2019/1009 – B-ELI23-08/11/2023-08/11/2028-DE.2561.
Water use -20%**
- Optimize the water use efficiency of plants
- Maximize the yield of cereal crops, particularly Spring Barley
Conditions of Use
- Dosage : 1 L/ha
- Spray mixture: approx. 100 L/ha
- Single application : 1 node to first awns visible (BBCH 31-49)
- Liquid, density close to water
* Average based on 2023 trials
** Thanks to improved water use efficiency
* Adhere to a 2-hour rain-free period.
- EliGrain-a can be mixed in the spray tank with certain products, such as systemic and contact fungicides from the SDHI family, triazoles, or strobilurins. For additional information regarding compatibility concerns, please consult with your technical advisor.
- Ensure proper spraying conditions, including adequate humidity (>70%, or use of a wetting agent if otherwise) moderate temperature (6-25°C), and wind speed <19 km/h.
The product has been optimally formulated for practical use: easy to measure, with suitable texture, pleasant odor, non-toxic, and stable product.
EliGrain-a harnesses the unique properties of phytosterols. These are natural substances which, when applied preventively, enhance plants’ ability to withstand critical periods of water scarcity, extending this resilience until harvest.
The plant maximizes water efficiency through a distinctive mode of action. By eliciting natural protective mechanisms, EliGrain-a mitigates the impact of drought stress, thereby preserving the quality of the crop
Increased root growth
Allowing better access to soil water resources.
Of grain filling and thousand grain weight during water stress.
Better resistance to drought stress
Resulting in delayed leaf yellowing, increased vegetation cover density, and reduced senescence.
Enhanced spike fertility
During periods of high sensitivity to water scarcity.
Maintenance of grain quality criteria
Calibration and protein content for maximum value to the brewing industry
Phytosterols at work.
EliGrain-a reduces water drought using natural processes : by virtue of how it works and its composition, this unique product improves the physiological resilience of cereals by stimulating its metabolism. Once at the heart of the plant, phytosterols reduce evapotranspiration and stimulate root development, in order to draw on additional water resources. Applying EliGrain-a therefore extends the time it takes for the plant to reach wilting point and suffer water drought. As a result, the plant can more easily fulfill its potential during periods of water shortage.Find out more
Convinced by our products ?
Are you interested in our products ?
If you’re a distributor, feel free to reach out to us to explore opportunities for marketing our product together.
Do you have any questions?
Our teams are available to address any inquiries you might have regarding our products.
Feel free to reach out to us through our contact form !